Cart is empty
Shipping Time: 3-5 Business Days
Application: Apply Sealing Primer first and then ef Coat Foundation Coating
Product Overview: Unlike traditional mortar-based stucco products, eF-Coat is very flexible and can be applied directly to a number of substrates including concrete, concrete block, insulated concrete forms (ICF) brick, and stone. It can be troweled or sprayed on and given a variety of finishes ranging from orange peel to a smooth, steel trowel finish to a heavy knock-down. eF-Coat comes in 10 standard earth-tone color choices with custom coloring also available. This new product forms a continuous, seamless, air and water tight coating with superior adhesion. The coating provides for an excellent paintable surface for acrylic latex paints and comes in 5 gallon pails.
Primary Uses: Stucco-like finish for foundations with superior weathering characteristics.
- 10 Standard Colors
- Easy Application by Roller or Spray
- Safe For Interior or Exterior Use
- Excellent Paintable Surface
- Ideal to renew the finish of stucco and cementitious coatings.
- Green Qualified- Low VOC formula
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Clean Up
- Flexible- Forms a continuous and seamless coating.
- Withstands wind-driven rain, salt spray and most chemicals. Seals tightly.
No posts found